The World Festival of Puppet Theatres is committed to children and young people from nursery school to university. We accompany schools, teachers and students in their Artistic and Cultural Education projects, through:
- Helping them to come to the shows (choice of shows, spectators’ path)
- Providing resources (educational sheets and files)
- Presentation of a selection of shows in class
- Meetings with artists (stage-side, workshops in class, PAG, residencies)
- Practical workshops during the Festival
Alexandra Boulay, relay teacher, and Cécile Purière, public relations officer, are at your disposal to imagine projects for your students and for you.
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org