- Monday 18 September, 11:00-12:00, ESNAM
- Tuesday 19 September, 11:00-12:00, ESNAM
- Wednesday 20 September, 11:00-12:00, ESNAM
- Thursday 21 September, 11:00-12:00, ESNAM
- Friday 22 September, 11:00-12:00, ESNAM
The Puppet: from the visible to the invisible
By Philippe Choulet
We will try to shed light on the raison d’être of puppet theatres: why do we animate inert objects? What do we want to make them feel, see, appear and tell? And what if other, unforeseen things also appear, in a spectral way?
Monday 18: The appearance of the puppet
Tuesday 19: The animation of the puppet: what ‘soul’ is it?
Wednesday 20: The confusion of appearances: puppet, simulacrum, spectre, ghost…
Thursday 21: The spirit of puppets
Friday 22: From the sensible and visible to the intelligible and immaterial of meaning