There are several ways to get to and around Festival Mondial des Théâtres de Marionnettes.
The station is located in the city center, less than 10 minutes’ walk from the FMTM Village.
Take the TER Fluo from all over Eastern France and benefit from the Return for €1 offer on September 16, 17, 23 and 24.
To benefit, ask your SNCF coupon at the FMTM Village ticket office (Espace Lebon Place de l’Eglise Saint-Rémi), at the information desk (Place Ducale) or at Tourist Office (Place Ducale).
- Bus: For €7, take the bus as many times as you like throughout the Festival!
Information and sales: TAC (rue Noël in Charleville-Mézières and Place de la Halle in Sedan), Festival ticket office (Espace Lebon Place de l’Eglise Saint-Rémi) and Tourist Office (Place Ducale).
- Free shuttle bus: 4 stops are served by a free shuttle bus: Parc des expositions, Hôtel de Ville, Cours Briand, Gare Centrale (see map).
Monday to Friday: every 30 minutes
Wednesday afternoons, Saturdays, Sunday mornings and evenings: every 15 minutes
Saturday and Sunday afternoons: every 10 minutes
1st departure: Parc des expositions at 9 am. (departure from the Moulin Leblanc zone on Sundays 17 and 24 at 10 am.)
Last journey: Parc des expositions at 11pm then Cours Briand > Hôtels Moulin Leblanc > Parc des expositions (except Saturday 16/9 last departure at 11.30pm and Sunday 24/9 last departure at 8pm)
- Nouzonville shuttle bus: a free shuttle bus is available for shows in Nouzonville. It departs from Rue Noël 30 minutes before each performance and returns at the end of the performance.
- Cycle parking: in partnership with Ma Ville à Vélo 08, 23 cycle parking facilities are available at 16 Festival venues (see map).
- Self-service bicycles: Ardenne Metropole offers self-service electric bicycles at various locations in the city. Download the app CYCLAM
A free car park is available at the Parc des Expositions: free shuttle buses depart every 10 to 30 minutes from 9am to 11pm to the city centre and back. 9 other free car parks are accessible by car (see map).
The centre of Charleville is pedestrianised during the Festival: parking and traffic are prohibited, in the orange streets below, from 8am to midnight from 16 to 24 September.