- Compagnie Atipik - Maxence Moulin · France
Qui sommes-vous ?
- Saturday 16 September, 14:30-16:45, La Macérienne - Le grand atelier A
- Saturday 16 September, 18:30-20:45, La Macérienne - Le grand atelier A
- Sunday 17 September, 14:30-16:45, La Macérienne - Le grand atelier A
- Sunday 17 September, 18:30-20:45, La Macérienne - Le grand atelier A
From 14 years old
Is our identity the same throughout our lives? Is it hidden in our appearance, in our culture or in our thoughts? Equipped with headphones, everyone is invited to sit down in front of one of the boxes to watch a small performance mixing video, shadow theatre, collages, photographs and live manipulation by a puppeteer hidden inside.
In partnership with Frap as part of Échappée Belle #2
It is essential to arrive on time for the show to run smoothly.
Design and writing: Elisabeth Algisi, Maxence Moulin
Associate artist: Barbara Mélois
Acting: Elisabeth Algisi, Barbara Mélois, Maxence Moulin Ionah Mélin
Construction: Barbara Mélois, Maxence Moulin
Set design: Ionah Melin
Sound design: Philippe Billoin
Administration: Violaine Lapeyre
Support: Région Grand Est